1. The Adventure Is Real is operated out of The Adventure Is Real Ltd and all data queries can be directed via dispatch (at) theadventureisreal.com.
3. Personal data such as names and email addresses are taken when tickets are purchased so that instructional emails can be sent in advance of your session and following it.
4. This is stored in the Ticket Tailor application, in The Adventure Is Real CRM database and in our MailChimp mailing client.
5. Only emails directly related to a booked session will be sent out and there is a separate mailing list run for those that have specifically chosen to subscribe to it.
6. This data will never be shared with any other third parties.
7. This data will only be retained for as long as needed to inform you of notifications of business developments or marketing.
8. Under GDPR, you have the right to request access to any of your personal data we may hold. If any of that information is incorrect, you may request that we correct it. If we are improperly using your information, you may request that we stop using it or even delete it completely.
9. Where you have previously given your consent to process your personal data, you also have the right to request that we port or transfer your personal data to a different service provider or to yourself, if you so wish. You have the right to withdraw consent, we will cease using your personal data without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
10. You have the right to lodge a complaint with any Supervisory Authority. The UK Supervisory Authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office (www.ico.org.uk)
All data enquiries can be directed via firstname.lastname@example.org
THE ADVENTURE IS REAL LTD a company incorporated in England and Wales with company number 13063186 and whose registered office is at 107 Kirkgate, Leeds, England, LS1 6DP